By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
MMA Pros Pick Logo
  • Home
  • News
  • Predictions
  • Interviews
  • Rankings
  • Bonuses
Reading: Conor McGregor reacts after Jeremy Stephens calls him out for White House showdown
Share
  • Home
  • News
  • Predictions
  • Interviews
  • Rankings
  • Bonuses
Reading: Conor McGregor reacts after Jeremy Stephens calls him out for White House showdown
Share
MMA Pros Pick Logo
  • Home
  • News
  • Predictions
  • More
    • Interviews
    • Rankings
    • Bonuses
Reading: Conor McGregor reacts after Jeremy Stephens calls him out for White House showdown
Share
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Predictions
  • More
    • Interviews
    • Rankings
    • Bonuses
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
MMA PROS PICK > News > Conor McGregor reacts after Jeremy Stephens calls him out for White House showdown
News

Conor McGregor reacts after Jeremy Stephens calls him out for White House showdown

Subham Sahu February 16, 2026 4 Min Read
Share
4 Min Read
Jeremy Stephens, Conor McGregor
Jeremy Stephens wants to fight Conor McGregor on June 14. [Image via @lilheathenmma on Instagram]
SHARE

MMA veteran Jeremy Stephens wants to fight former UFC double champion Conor McGregor at the White House on June 14. Stephens recently called out the Irishman, and the latter was quick to react to “Lil’ Heathen.”

Stephens returned to the UFC in 2025, faced Mason Jones, and lost by unanimous decision. With that defeat, he became tied with Clay Guida for the most losses in UFC history.

Yet, “Lil’ Heathen” has big plans and refuses to let setbacks define his legacy. He’s now eyeing a “red panty night” showdown with Conor McGregor.

While calling out the Irishman, Stephens shared an edited image of him serving Conor McGregor’s head on a platter to U.S. President Donald Trump and UFC CEO Dana White. He captioned the post:

Paramount’s pushing for players like us. Unfinished business… and when it gets handled… heads will roll. 🇺🇸🩸”

Check out Jeremy Stephens’ post below:

Conor McGregor found the call-out hilarious. He hence reposted it on his stories with a laughing emoji:

The Irishman and Jeremy Stephens never locked horns in the UFC, even after McGregor mocked “Lil’ Heathen” at the UFC 205 presser.

Last year, they were rumored to lock horns under the BKFC banner and even had a brief face-off. But the bout never happened, and it is highly unlikely that they will ever step foot in the octagon opposite each other.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by MMA Fighting (@mmafighting)

However, Conor McGregor is in contention for a spot on the White House card. He has been keeping fans updated and sharing training footage and clips, letting the world know that he is fully locked in for a June 14 return.

See also  Song Yadong Targets Knockout Over Sean O'Malley at UFC 324: 'I Want a Highlight Finish' for Title Shot

Meanwhile, Dana White has confirmed that the matchmaking for the UFC White House card is done. More news about the same is expected in the coming months.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by MMA Pros Pick (@mma.pros.pick)

UFC Veteran confident Conor McGregor won’t be a part of the White House card

Matt Brown is confident that Conor McGregor won’t be a part of the June 14 event. In a recent interview with MMA Fighting, Brown, while commenting on how he thinks the White House card won’t live up to the hype, also added that the UFC is using McGregor’s name to promote the once-in-a-lifetime event.

Brown finds it incredibly hard to digest that the Dubliner will fight on the South Lawn of the White House. He said:

They don’t have the stars that they used to have, and Conor’s not fighting on it. I don’t give a f**k what anybody says. I don’t care what he says. I don’t care what Dana says. They’re using him to promote it and using his name to get it out there.”

“The Immortal” added:

He’s not fighting on that sh*t, bro, and even if that is signed and a done deal, I’m not going to believe it until he is inside the octagon and a punch is thrown. Even on the walkout, I am gonna be like, something is going to happen here. When a punch is thrown, I’ll be like ‘All right, I guess he’s fighting.'”

Check out Matt Brown’s comments below:

.@iamtheimmortal doubts #UFC pulls off biggest card ever for the #UFCWhiteHouse event:

"They don’t have the stars that they used to have."

(🎥 @DamonMartin) pic.twitter.com/gTMbATy2AB

— MMA Fighting (@MMAFighting) February 15, 2026

You Might Also Like

Joaquin Buckley: Motivation for Fighting in the UFC is Purely Financial

Chael Sonnen Claims Inside Info on Conor McGregor’s Next Fight

Beneil Dariush Weighs In on Potential Ilia Topuria vs. Islam Makhachev Superfight, Reveals Ideal Division for Showdown

UFC Lightweight Voices Concern Over Potential Ilia Topuria vs. Justin Gaethje Matchup: “I honestly don’t want to see this fight”

Islam Makhachev Is Prepared for Ilia Topuria Superfight

TAGGED:Conor McGregorJeremy StephensMMAMMA NewsUFCUFC White House 2026
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Copy Link
By Subham Sahu
Subham is a writer and editor with experience spanning MMA, Health & Fitness, true crime, and pop culture. He has previously worked with Sportskeeda MMA, SK True Crime, and SK Pop, Movies, and Shows. He currently covers the UFC for LowKickMMA and MMA Pros Picks.
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
TwitterFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TiktokFollow

Latest News

Merab Dvalishvili, Petr Yan
Coach John Wood Confident Merab Dvalishvili Will Reclaim Title in Trilogy Fight Against Petr Yan
News February 19, 2026
Jake Paul, Francis Ngannou
Legendary Trainer: Jake Paul vs. Francis Ngannou in MMA Must be Booked
News February 19, 2026
Sean Strickland Is Just One Win Away From Khamzat Chimaev At The White House - Says Legendary MMA Coach
Sean Strickland Is Just One Win Away From Khamzat Chimaev At The White House – Says Legendary MMA Coach
News February 19, 2026
Alex Pereira Downplays Jon Jones' Arthritis Update, Still Wants Spot On UFC White House Card
Alex Pereira Downplays Jon Jones’ Arthritis Update, Still Wants Spot On UFC White House Card: “It’s Not New To Me”
News February 19, 2026
mmaprospick
mmaprospick

. MMA Pros Pick: Your home for elite UFC fight analysis. We provide breaking news, full card breakdowns, and data-driven MMA predictions to help you bet smarter.

Editor's Picks

What’s Next for Islam Makhachev, Ilia Topuria, and Justin Gaethje?
Paddy Pimblett Refused to Face Conor McGregor When He Visited His Home
Manel Kape Reveals If He’s Next in Line for a Title Shot, Shares Update on Flyweight Title Picture
Alexander Volkanovski Dominates Again — Retains Title with Commanding Win Over Diego Lopes – UFC 325 Highlights

Follow Us on Socials

We use social media to react to breaking news, update supporters and share information

Instagram Facebook X-twitter Tiktok Youtube
  • About US
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service
Reading: Conor McGregor reacts after Jeremy Stephens calls him out for White House showdown
Share
© 2025 All Rights reserved | Powered by MMA Pros Pick
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?